The new Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport in the northern city of Guangzhou, about 28 km from the city centre.
• If you take a taxi trip for about 40 minutes, probably to spend 150 RMB (including the highway tolls);
• or you can choose to take Airport Express Line to the city centre, the grid interval 15 to 60 minutes, prices from 13 to 36 RMB, if not a big traffic jam, about 1 hour trip.
Guangzhou City Taxi priced at 2.60 RMB / km, starting price of 7 RMB / 2.3 km, the oil surcharge for each 1 RMB.
You can take to the taxi driver print the invoice.Guangzhou taxi Recommended brands:
• Guangzhou Baiyun Taxi (Blue)
• GJ Tourism Vehicle Taxi (Yellow)
• Guangzhou Transport Group Taxi
• To Pazhou Complex A, please take metro Line 2 to Xinggang Dong Station and choose Exit A;
• To Pazhou Complex B, please take metro Line 2 to Pazhou Station, exit from Exit B.
Guangzhou now has 4 Metro lines (Guangzhou Metro System Map)
• Line 1: Guangzhou East Railway Station – Xilang
Interchange Station: Gongyuanqian (to Line 2), Guangzhou East Railway Station (to Line 3), Tiyu Xilu (to Line 3)
• Line 2: Sanyuanli – Wanshengwei
Interchange Station: Gongyuanqina (to Line 1), Kecun (to Line 2), Wanshengwei (to Line 4)
• Line 3: Panyu Square – Guangzhou East Railway Station / Tianhe Coach Terminal
Interchange Station: Guangzhou East Railway Station (to Line 1), Tiyu Xilu(to Line 1), Kecun (to Line 2)
• Line 4: Wanshengwei – Jinzhou interchange Station: Wanshengwei (to Line 2)
Visitors can reach China Import and Export Fair Pazhou Complex by bus No.262, No.137, No.139, No.20, etc.
By way of Hong Kong, how to Guangzhou:
If you via Hong Kong to Guangzhou, you can choose the following manner:
• From the Hong Kong International Airport on to New Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport flights, flight time
requires about 45 minutes.
• The MTR's Guangdong lines offer you a choice of conveniently timed Intercity.